There's no denying that Deco is in BIG for the summer. I was finally able to go see Baz Luhrmann's Great Gatsby earlier this week, and I'd say it quite met my expectations! How can you not be inspired by all that glitz and glam.
So, in light of this season's desire for all things Jazz I've put together a little outfit with a bit more practical approach for aspiring little deco darlings!
1. Cauliflower Kids- Deco Headband pack (feather Fscinator)
2. Crew Cuts- Bubble Necklace
3. Cambrindge Satchel Company- Bag
5. Flapper doodle- Flapper paper Doll
6. Zara- Glitter Strappy Sandal
7. Cauliflower Kids- Shimmer Sequin Skirt
8. Printwork- Deco Art Print
I hope this inspires you to get your Deco on! It's really such a fun style to emmulate, I hope we don't all get too tired of it.